Friday, September 25, 2015

The Journey of A Thousand Miles...

...begins with a single blog post.

After some thought and consideration, I've made the decision to start this blog as a place for the many gaming related designs, ideas, thoughts, articles, and random bits that I want to share with whomever happens to stumble upon these pages, but are not directly related to my current personal project, the World of Aibhilon. Aibhilon is a world of my own design that I intend to grow and expand upon over time, yet at a significantly slower pace than the rate at which my mind generates other random gaming goodies that may or may not have a place there. The posts currently on that blog will remain there, but I intend to copy several of them over to here as well.
 
The rate at which I post may will most likely vary wildly as I tend to go through jags of motivation and/or inspiration in which the creative juices come flooding out of my gray matter. Other times, my attention is simply focused elsewhere, such as miniature war gaming or futilely painting my way through my vast collection of miniatures. And then, of course, there is the responsibilities of the dreaded "real world".

At any rate, I hope you - whoever you may be - enjoy what I have to share and find at least some of the content inspirational and/or useful for your own gaming-related endeavors. And I can't say it enough - feedback is always welcome, especially if something here gets incorporated into your own game(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment